perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain
Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3
Mistakes
Nature
Rock, Scissor, Paper
We're in deep shit now
Love/sick Day
HUH???
PS2 kills the TV stars...
My 1st Time

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

04 March, 2006

Waste Of My Time

Just went to the gym and now stuck with nothing to do. Just want to blog. Supposing to meet my friends in the afternoon but change it to evening. Now I'm stuck here working and wasting my time away. Why can't people just stick to the arrangement made and get along with it?? I understand that a big group gathering is hard, but I'm a person who don't really like last minute changes. Don't know why, don't know how, and don't know what you think. haiz...wasting my time...(ya rite as if I'm a busy man...haha~!!)

p.s. -With all due respect this is just my thoughts and had no intentions of offending anyone I knew. I still understand the importance of people getting along. No hard feelings guys...

Thought of the day: When people pad you on the back for doing something good, always look over and check. You never know you might find a knife stuck over your shoulder.

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

5 Comments:

Blogger Perfectwound said...

oops....guess i'm slapping myself in the face again...but due to some reasons that's y cancel mah...it's not that i want to...haha~!

04 March, 2006 15:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if we wanna to 'complaint' or sound out the unhappy ,,,
do remind ourself do we did the same thing???????
if we are doing so........
pls correct ourself b4......

04 March, 2006 16:45  
Blogger Loo said...

Same here, I don't like last minute appointment. To cancel is still ok for me. Just that... I know my "level" inside the person's heart. Hahah...

05 March, 2006 11:56  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

thanks for all your kind and "gently" reminders...will work hard to change to a better man....ha~!

05 March, 2006 14:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u not respect others dun even think of others to respect back

14 March, 2006 19:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home