perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

PS2 kills the TV stars...
My 1st Time

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

12 February, 2006

HUH???

All my years living on planet earth, I still can’t understand why people want to do things last minute. To me, last minute tasks are things which you have not much interest in, care about, or not important at all; though you have all the time in the world to complete them. I understand some things that are important to me may not be so to others, but when it concern work, sometimes I wonder if I’m one of the few among my colleagues who really cares.

Speaking about work and colleagues, I understand that I’m an impatient and hot tempered guy, so working with colleagues who are in ‘slow mode’ really gets on my nerves. I mean slow mode as in the time needed for the data receive from the ear to process to the brain. I’m sure some of you out there had encountered things like these before.

For e.g., on the phone…

Me: Hello? BFG(my colleague) ah? Help me doing this, this and this now. It’s urgent.

BFG: … …. (Speaking slowly)Huh?

Me: ……, help me do this, this and this now.

BFG: Huh? ... … … (Speaking slowly)You mean this …this …and …that …huh??

Me: (clanging my fist and talk a bit louder now), No… this, this and this~!

BFG: (speaking slowly… again) Huh?... this, this …. and that huh??

Me: (I swear to you at this point I can punch my hand into the wall and it will break) … … … (I’m speaking slowly now) listen here (arsehole), this is (bloody) urgent. Now, help me do … this… this… and this, (or else) ~!

BFG: … … …

Me: Hello?

BFG: Huh????

Me: (ARGGHHHH~!!!)

It was then I had come to a conclusion that I can’t work with someone like BFG. I know my weakness, and a person like BFG to me is like kryptonite to Superman, my ultimate weakness in the world. But as times goes by I hope that I can really change and accept people like BFG, they are not all that bad, really. It’s just that I’m too easily frustrated. In this world where communications and understanding are important, I only have myself to blame.

Thought of the day: Who the hell in the world invented “Huh??”~!!!



"Anger is not a bliss"

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home