perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

HUH???
PS2 kills the TV stars...
My 1st Time

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

14 February, 2006

Love/sick Day

Today is Valentine Day and I’m sick and tired. No, I mean it literally. It’s been a long day at work, I’m down with flu and fever, and there will be some major changes in my working environment the next couple of days.

It’s kinda funny how I don’t really feel much about this year’s V Day. It’s just another day for me. Maybe it’s because I’ve gotten used to spend it alone for the past four years, yes, it’s that long since I’ve been attached. And it’s kinda funny seeing my friends complaining about spending it alone this year (though they does spent it alone every year), and they were desperately making attempts to find plans for the evening, then it make me realize something.

I was once like them too.

Finding plans and programs to cover up, or rather, hide the feeling that I’m not spending V Day alone in this world. By going out with friends (all singles, of course), at least I won’t be spending it alone…at least it doesn’t make me feel unwanted, or unloved. Looking back, it does look kinda sad.
Hell man, I looked pathetic~!

But I’m not judging people who are doing that, as I’m not in the position to judge anyone and I’m not saying going out with friends on V Days are all poor things.

It’s just that the hype going on around V Day is making singles feeling kinda… well…lonely. Bouquet of flowers, candlelight dinner, chocolates and candies, etc… that is just what I see all around me, what happen to the “everyday is a Valentine Day if you truly love each other” theory? And I believe in that theory. Believe me I’m not an unromantic, stingy fool. I too, have my shares of “walking by the beach, watching the sunset” thingy.

But then, as my friend reminds me, most girls won’t say no to a rose on V Day by their partners, even when they say they don’t want it. And I guess a part of that is true after all.

But whatever happens, this much is true, love does conquer all.

I got to go now, as I had a date with spring. My spring bed, that is. And tonight I had my medications, tissues for my flu, and PS2 to help me spend the whole night. And I wish all couples and singles out there a happy Valentine Day.

And to my “Brother” too, who is enjoying his holiday in Europe right now. Take care, Bro.

Thought of the day: If love-sick means sad or sick because of unreturned love. Then what is sick of loving a person called??

14/02/2006

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sick of loving a person will be called LOVE by itself...

18 February, 2006 19:53  
Blogger DARLing said...

SICKed LOve - that is being called ...
Hope u b loved soon ok ..

25 February, 2006 16:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home