perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

My 1st Time

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

11 February, 2006

PS2 kills the TV stars...

My buddy passed me his PS2 a few days back because of his exams. And my style of living had change entirely. It used to be wake up, work, home, TV time, sleep.
Now it's wake up, work, home, PS2, PS2, PS2, PS2~!!!, some sleep. Feel like a walking zombie straight out of the coffin when i work now...
The makers of X-Men: Urban Legends 2 must be laughing their arse off right now, counting the numbers of sleep deprived addicts that are hook on to their game. But I must praise them for making it such a fun game. Should I thanks my buddy for lending me his PS2 ? Or maybe I should poke his kidney with a knife for passing me "a cursed object" into my life. No wonder he offer to lend it to me for a few months without any second thoughts...
Thought of the day: When you are making funny faces to an infant, do you think he's giggling because he's amuse? Or just how plain stupid you look?

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just a simple reason, don't go too deep into it.

18 February, 2006 17:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home