perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3
Mistakes
Nature
Rock, Scissor, Paper
We're in deep shit now
Love/sick Day
HUH???
PS2 kills the TV stars...
My 1st Time

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

26 February, 2006

Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain

Ok, it’s a movie about gays. But let’s be open minded, and you will see that there are strong meanings behind this film. Like keeping a secret that is taboo and unacceptable in the world you are living in. Struggling with the pieces in my life lately, I can somehow related to this movie. Oh, and by the way, I’m 100% straight.

Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain
Rating: 7 / 10
For those…: I don’t know…homosexuals??
Not for those…: Who discriminates homosexuals, can’t sit still, don’t like shows that has no actions or thrills.

Verdict: Really not a bad show. The sceneries are beautiful, and Heath Ledger done quite well as a cowboy who don’t express his thoughts and feelings well. He and Jake Gyllenhaal met and developed a trusted relationship over the next 2 decades, despites their own personal problems with their families and the outside world. But that trust was shaken in the end, before Jake Gyllenhaal died.
Thought of the day: An Australian actor with a chinese director showing the world about western cultures. What will they think of next ??

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

2 Comments:

Blogger Loo said...

What about westerner directing a Japanese story with Chinese actor in it?

26 February, 2006 19:57  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

hmmm....true~!! memoir of a geisha is a nice show too...

28 February, 2006 07:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home