perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Rock, Scissor, Paper
We're in deep shit now
Love/sick Day
HUH???
PS2 kills the TV stars...
My 1st Time

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

20 February, 2006

Nature

One day, a scorpion stood on the side of a stream and asked a frog to carry it to the other side. ‘How do I know you won’t sting me?’ the frog asked. ‘Because if I sting you, I’ll drown,’ the scorpion said.

The frog thought about it and realized that the scorpion was right. So he put the scorpion on his back and started ferrying him. But midway across the stream, the scorpion plunged its stinger into the frog’s back. As they both began to drown, the frog gasped, ‘Why?’

The scorpion replied, ‘I can’t help it, it is my nature.’

(Extracted from The Game, by Neil Strauss)

I like this analogy. Hope you guys get the idea behind it.

Too blind to see and shed a tear
Too deaf to hear their inner fears
Too dumb to speak my insincere
Too numb to feel for so many years
Please take me far away from here
Sometimes I wish I can just disappear
-Perfectwound

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO~~~~ go away~~~ disappear!!
oei ku ku... put tagboard leh. i wanna screw around with it.

sketch aka Earl...

21 February, 2006 09:15  
Blogger Loo said...

But please bear this in mind my dear, this can never be your excuse for every wrong move. You can be forgiven but you won't be forgotten!

22 February, 2006 09:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo ku ku my tagboard at right hand corner of my blog. got this word tag board. just click then got popup. can go crap there.. make sure its a smelly one.

sketch aka Earl

24 February, 2006 00:51  
Blogger DARLing said...

gosh ... .me scorpion too leh... how how how
BUT i know how to swim
dont know how to snap la..
know how to slap
i know also how to sing ...
hahahahahhaaaa

Dont b sad ... are u ?? BUT did u do the rite thing? Scorpio why Sting frog dont understand ??

25 February, 2006 16:19  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

haiz...dunnno you ppl here really understand tis anology or just entertain me....hahaha...anyway thz for the replies...

and sketch...will frequent your website when i'm free dude...keep your head together now...
cheers to all~!

26 February, 2006 18:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home