perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

10 February, 2006

My 1st Time

Never knew that writing a blog can be soooo troublesome...
Maybe it's because I'm still not familiar with the whole layout. Maybe it's because my best friend who taught me don't even explore much, though 'Brother' have a blog of his own. Maybe I'm too impatient and eager to get things right for my 1st blog. Whatever the reason... ...


To start things off I've decided to post up a picture I'd drawn last year.Inspired by another picture drawn and shaded in colour pencils by a japanese artist...imagine that.Felt in love with it the 1st time I saw it...same as the girl in the picture a few years back (10 years ago to be exact...hmm...)

Can't get her out of my mind after so long.But don't get me wrong here, I'm not really a stalker kinda guy...Hope she's living happily where ever she is, who ever she's with...all the best to you, 'W'.


"W"

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

2 Comments:

Blogger Loo said...

Before you draw any Jielun for CY, please remember you own me my portrait. :o)

22 February, 2006 09:11  
Blogger DARLing said...

oh this portrait is nice ....
GOsh ....
Talented one again . .

25 February, 2006 16:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home