perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Mistakes
Nature
Rock, Scissor, Paper
We're in deep shit now
Love/sick Day
HUH???
PS2 kills the TV stars...
My 1st Time

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

25 February, 2006

Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3

Well I guess people always write down reviews about the movies they watched. I will write down movies spoiler instead. If there’s no spoiler in the movie, I will still spoil the movie for you~!!! Talk about being a jackass.

Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3
Rating: 7.5 / 10
For those...: Who likes blood, violence, gore, actions, thrills. And those obsess with death.
Not for those…: Weak hearted, timid, don’t like violence, and people with weak bladder.
Verdict: The death scenes with stay in a little corner of my mind for a while.

Spoiler starts (it’s not that I didn’t post it up, scroll over from here on you dimwit.)

Spoiler no. 1
The 2 hot babes were burn alive inside the tanning beds (or whatever you call it). A wooden plank was jamming their way out. Last scene was two tanning beds side by side burning on the inside with the babes screening their lungs out. Next scene was two coffins side by side eerie on the inside with the babes dead. Ironic. I like that.
Lesson learnt: Don’t drink and tan.
Spoiler No. 2
The bald horny guy was killed in a restaurant drive-in. A van with no one in it smashes into the main characters’ car. The engine fly out, its propeller drilled into the back of bald guy’s head, who was driving in the front.
Lesson learnt: When people honk at you, please don’t give them the finger.
Spoiler No. 3
Black guy was pumping weights in the gym. 2 swords drop down by the vibrations of the impact and cut off the wires holding on to the weights. Black guy was bragging for surviving that and pushed down the handle of the workout machine. His head was smashed by the weights as no wire was supporting.
Lesson learnt: I guess it’s true and bias, black people always died in this kinda movie.
Spoiler No. 4
This is my favourite of all. In the warehouse, gothic girl slipped to the ground and knocked into the nail gun placed behind. Her head was punctured with nails going from the back of her head to the front, giving a new meaning to the term Pinhead. Gothic guy survive death.
Lesson learnt: Don’t be self centered and keep on talking about what you think (hey that’s me~!!)
Spoiler No. 5
At the fair, main girl’s sister was drag by a horse with a rope by her neck and survives. Main guy was kick by horse and save by main girl from burning flame and survive. Main girl was supposed to be killed by gothic guy but survive. Asian girl was speared with a stick through her body. Gothic guy was smash to pieces by I-don’t-know-what’s-that-called.
Lesson learnt: Don’t go to fair. Don’t go to work. Don’t watch fireworks. Hell, don’t even move a muscle if you have to.

That’s the end. Hope you guys enjoy the show. Please post comments if you had already watched the movie. I’m DYING to hear from you guys.

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home