perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Nature
Rock, Scissor, Paper
We're in deep shit now
Love/sick Day
HUH???
PS2 kills the TV stars...
My 1st Time

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

24 February, 2006

Mistakes

Mistake :-a wrong thought, act, etc.; something done , said, believed, etc., as a result of wrong thinking or understanding, lack of knowledge of skill, etc.

Everyone makes mistakes. Since you were born u already made a mistake (if not why did the doctor smack your butt for??). You responded by crying, either because you don’t choose to be here, or by instinct as most people knew it.

But look at all the people in the past making mistakes. Women were burned alive because they are suspected to be involved with witchcrafts, couples were placed in cane cages and drowned in the sea for they are suspected of adulteries, and people were killed for believing that the world is round. Boy, I would even agreed back then that we live on an enormous egg that was going to burst open anytime with Chicken Little inside, in order to save my little ass. Talk about freedom of speech.

The innocents people being slaughtered just like that was…I guess…at the wrong place and time, saying the wrong things to the wrong people. I guess making mistakes and survived also depends on which era you are from.

Recently I had make some people would call a rather grave mistake. I won’t elaborate further into my lists of sins, for it’s not something I’m proud of. I and my “Brother” always talked about this “mistake”, and I’m glad that my Bro stood by me and play the little angel on my shoulder. (Imagine a manly guy in white robes and wings, exposing his hairy legs, as a little angel on my shoulder and kicked me in the face) Thanks for that Bro, I really needed that…someday you made a mistake and need a kick in the face, don’t forget me. I’m will be here for you…waiting with my combat boots.

But I’ve been feeling kinda guilty lately. I don’t ask for forgiveness as I’m the one in the wrong, and will accept the consequences which will happen sooner or later. I guess I need to think about the people’s feelings around me before I do anything stupid next time. I’ve admit my mistake, now waiting for the judgments...

Thought of the day: People make mistakes in the world, since the history of time. Maybe people, since the history of time, were in the world by mistake??

"Despair"

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as ur bro, i'll stand by u, for wrong & for right. But what's most important is you learn something out from it and not repeating it again. Not just for others, but for yourself.

26 February, 2006 19:55  
Blogger Loo said...

Don't know what you have done. But hope everything is ok... brother hairy is right. The most important thing is that you learn your lesson well. Whatever it is, be true to yourself. By the way, Chicken little is not funny.

26 February, 2006 20:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so which girl you make pregnant again?
kk cut it out.
everyone say something good already.. so.. i guess i shall advice you to rot in hell...
rock on..
sketch aka Earl

27 February, 2006 12:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home