perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

10 more days...
Broken
Let's Just Be Friends...
Waste Of My Time
Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain
Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3
Mistakes
Nature
Rock, Scissor, Paper
We're in deep shit now

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

24 March, 2006

A Wallet Without Money...


A PC at home without internet access is just like a wallet without money. Sure, you can put and do other things with your wallet, like putting your IC, cards and pictures of your love ones. Same as you can do your work with your PCs. But one of the main purposes is just not there. You look at your friends and people around you and they all have money in their wallets. But you don’t, and it doesn’t make you look normal in some ways. It just makes you feel so…empty.

I was supposed to activate my internet access two days ago. And I’m quite surprise that some people really take notices about it (yeah I’m talking about you people in the office~!!... haha~!) Don’t know why my modem just can’t link up. I’d try on all methods except smashing it to the wall, but it just won’t (WHY DON’T YOU JUST LINK~!?!?! DAMN IT~!?!?!). I thought my next posting of my blog will be done at the comfort of my own home, but I was way…damn…wrong.

So now I had to swallow my pride, hide my dignity, crush my egos and begged my Bro to let me use his PC. I thought it was going to be the best week of this year. Guess that had to wait till my Phuket trip next week.


You guys(and I mean people I KNOW…) need anything from Phuket just let me know (you too, Sketch), I’ll try my best to get it back to S’pore…that is if I manage to survive the protests and get back alive…ha ha~!(Who on earth will go to Thailand for a holiday at a time like this~??? I guess only monkeys like us…)

P.S.-This might be my last blog posting before my trip to Thailand, that is if my internet connections at home is still not fix. If I don’t come back for good, I want Sketch to have all my collection of Batman underwears, and my Bro to have the Spiderman costume in my closet. Just kidding.

"Even angels deserve to die..."

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

3 Comments:

Blogger Loo said...

Wah biang! JUst go enjoy your trip and come back with gifts lar!

27 March, 2006 09:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh thanks man.. but its ok lah.. I 'm soooo broke
But still ok with the batman undies..
you wear size S for females right?
sketch

27 March, 2006 23:57  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

To Sketch: ya rite... u wait till I lose another 10 kg then say ba...u kuku bird...anyway if it's not ex i dun mind paying dude

28 March, 2006 22:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home