perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Let's Just Be Friends...
Waste Of My Time
Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain
Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3
Mistakes
Nature
Rock, Scissor, Paper
We're in deep shit now
Love/sick Day
HUH???

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

08 March, 2006

Broken

Broken
My soul was buried deep underground
As my heart is lost as still not found
Like the blazing sun that was covered with clouds
I am fortune's fool that can't own the crown
- Perfectwound

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your soul will be release from the hell
Only when you set them free from cell
Look beyond the grey thick clouds,
You’ll see the blazing sun
Why you need to own a crown
Where you already owns the world?

08 March, 2006 20:13  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

to Yee: i'm like that one lor...like to write about sad and disturbing stuffs...haha

to Bro: I don't own the world dude...only my hello kitty soft toys collections...haha... you still own me a BIG one for leaking out the gathering stuff Bro...haha

09 March, 2006 06:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don'y interpret the "world" as the world. It meant to be "your own world".

09 March, 2006 09:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad life right? I understand. Hey you saw matisyahu's mtv... your crown reminds me of "king without a crown"
I really need a break from this relationship. i'm having courage i nv knew i could have. I might just commit murder one fine day. Its frustrating.. i took on the wall today.. it cried for help so i stopped. So did my knuckles. They were tearing for help.. tearing with blood. I think i'm beginning to be like you. "young one with lots of anger"

Chill bro.

sketch aka Earl (not the other way round... )

12 March, 2006 16:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

??????????????????????????
That meant to be a joke or it's true?

12 March, 2006 19:03  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

that don't sound like a joke to me Bro. Hey you got any problems try to talk it out or chat with someone else dude. keeping it all inside will only make you more angry and frustrated. ...I always got your back sketch. Life's a bitch,...but sometimes you'll find a pretty one.

14 March, 2006 06:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home