perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Waste Of My Time
Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain
Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3
Mistakes
Nature
Rock, Scissor, Paper
We're in deep shit now
Love/sick Day
HUH???
PS2 kills the TV stars...

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

05 March, 2006

Let's Just Be Friends...

Let's just be friends.

I'd heard this all the time. Whether from my own pervious experiences (I've been rejected millions of times...ok ok...it's billions la.), my buddies around me or someone I know who knew someone...it's said in different languages, ways and tone. But the messenges are the same. Let's just be friends.

Last year I'd meet a girl I like...and I was attracted by her cheerful attitude (Down here only Sketch and my "Brother" knew her, if not where did I find the guts to post down here~!?!??). She rejected me countless times, but I did not gave up on her so easily. Normally I just get the hint and carry on. But I guess I was trying too hard to get to know each other better. I don't know why I felt that way, and I'm damn sure I'm not a stalker or a psycho(...hmm...or am I??) For this year I tell myself that I really must carry on and forget about her...that was untill I saw her again.

She's still the same cheerful and fun loving self. But for the past year I've try all I could (except kidnapping) to get her attention or ask her out for a date. (wait...a...minute....I sound like a bloody pathetic loser now~!!) I've never imagine myself to be so attracted to a person my entire life. But as I always said to my friends, some things are not meant to be, and I really don't know that this will ever happened to me.

Don't know why I just want to write it down here... Brother and Sketch, please help me out here...

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

8 Comments:

Blogger Loo said...

The person that says this knows that there isn't any further lies ahead...
The person that says this knows that she'll hurts you more if she didn't...
The person that says this doesn't wants to be hurt so decided to hurt you...
The person that says this knows the fact that love can't be force or sympathize...
The person that says this knows the song, 你不爱我...

05 March, 2006 19:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on for a while, since you were saying there's improvement on sat's gathering. Give her time and most impt, show you are sincere. That's what i did.

06 March, 2006 08:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know dude. Thats exactly what happen to us. You asked me and i told you "lets just be friends" I'm sorry dude. I shouldn't have said that.


HAH! I think i know who she is. I seriously think if your really ONZ!! about her.. then cling on like pi sai!!!! stuck on nose hair. make it painful when she tries to pull it out.
Like your brother say. be sincere i guess. Show interest, dun show desperation. have you all come to a stage that she is happy with your company? or happy pretending to be a company?

Sketch aka Earl

07 March, 2006 02:56  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

to Loo: hey ni bu ai wu is a damn nice song~!!! ha~!

to Bro: I don't know what she feels but I feel a sense of awkwardness in her on sat...btw...you let the cat out of the bloody bag when you say we met on sat dude~!!!!!

to Yee: I try all I could for the whole of last year leh...

to Sketch: I don't know if she's enjoying my company becoz we don't work in the same company leh... ok~! lame~!! but I do try to act normal in front of her, u know, scratching my ass, yawning out loud, that kinda stuff(Bullshit~!)... but what I've notice is that she's not so active that day. Dunno if it's my presence there or she's just tired. What are all girls thinking~!!!

07 March, 2006 06:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit... That shouldn't be announce here? Too bad.. Too late... I'll buy you "lame" chop then.

07 March, 2006 09:17  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

to Bro: ya rite lame chop...I chop off your head soon.

to Yee: there's no chance for me to express my thoughts and feelings...she don't even want to come out with me... :(

08 March, 2006 06:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, express your love to her for you don't know waht the future beholds. The unknown would be optimistic if you spell out to her your love. Donn't look back to regret.

Cheerzzzz

11 March, 2006 20:48  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

to furxy: thx man. I think I'll do something that piss her off rite now then to regret later in life.ha ha... :)

12 March, 2006 07:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home