perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Broken
Let's Just Be Friends...
Waste Of My Time
Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain
Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3
Mistakes
Nature
Rock, Scissor, Paper
We're in deep shit now
Love/sick Day

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

12 March, 2006

10 more days...

hmmm... just saw an accident on my way to somewhere buying something...reminded me of the one I had last month. somehow everything don't seems that important now.

10 more days
till I've my own internet access at home~!! No need for any begging and ass licking to you guys now~!! HAHAHAHAH~!!!!

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

time to grab balls and start jumping round the playground liao lor. Can ask some little girls if they like some chocolate salty balls. what connection you got?

sketch aka Earl

12 March, 2006 16:46  
Blogger Loo said...

sketch is gross....

12 March, 2006 19:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of cos i dun really mean it. ITS REALLY PERVERTED! but you know... things ppl crap around to get eyebrows raised..

Sketch aka Earl

13 March, 2006 07:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so.....?
then...?
wat....?

13 March, 2006 20:19  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

hahaha...don't mind sketch's comment Loo...he's like that...actually I and him ARE like that~!! But it's funny...hee.
Singnet Broadband lor...finally got it after waiting for 1 year..wow can't wait to download songs....oops...don't think that one can post here...

14 March, 2006 06:36  
Blogger Loo said...

Didn't mind... Just a little comment.. I know guys are talk rot when they are together. Hoho..

14 March, 2006 19:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee get ready for more shit~!!! anyway my knuckles are healing. can't hold my sketching pen properly.. hurts when i fist my hand and draw. hope i heal fast!

Well you can imagine the type of rot you can get from girls too?! I know for sure. Maybe becos from creative studies. I know for sure my ex lecturer (my age and a girl) hands me a pacifier when she starts crapping. HOOTS~!

sketch aka Earl ho ho ho

14 March, 2006 22:53  
Blogger Loo said...

11th day liao...

23 March, 2006 18:06  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

haiz...ya ya i know...my comp cannot link up to the internet don't know why. From pc to modem ok. But just can't link up.It's just a bit piss off that I can't use at home. I don't want to say which company I use for my internet access...oh ya...the company like to Sing...ha ha~!

24 March, 2006 06:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home