perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

A Wallet Without Money...
10 more days...
Broken
Let's Just Be Friends...
Waste Of My Time
Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain
Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3
Mistakes
Nature
Rock, Scissor, Paper

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

26 March, 2006

Finally

Well here I am...surfing the net and writing my blog right here... in the comfort of my own home~!!!! WOOHHOOOO~!!!! Finally the problem was fixed, and the link was ok now. hahaha... I'm so happy right now that I'm able to do ten backflips... in my mind. So that means now i blog all I want to, any time of the day and night.

Btw Sketch, give me your email address so I can add you in my msn. Sms me if you feel shy to post a comment here. Yes, it was a dare... haha

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

2 Comments:

Blogger Loo said...

Your msn target is getting closer! Congrats!!!

27 March, 2006 09:34  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

huh??? wat "target" u talking about?? anyway want anything from Phuket just let me know hor...dun feel shy..haha

27 March, 2006 19:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home