perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Cooked Buns
Good Day, Bad Day
Before I Forget
Finally
A Wallet Without Money...
10 more days...
Broken
Let's Just Be Friends...
Waste Of My Time
Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

30 March, 2006

Tripping

One more day to Phuket. And I still haven't finish packing my stuff.
One more day to Paradise. But I don't really feel excited at all.
I guess I will be thinking of something once I'm there.
My dearest PC, Slipknot songs and mtvs, my blog, my msn.
Damn it...I should get my internet after my Phuket trip.
If not I won't miss all this once I'm there.

"Angel"

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

4 Comments:

Blogger Loo said...

Take care pal!

30 March, 2006 22:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back in 1 whole pcs bro!

30 March, 2006 22:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

life is in a mess man....
have lots of fun there man. I can't remember what fun is anymore.
take care!!!
bring back some ah guas~

sketch aka angela's bf

31 March, 2006 01:02  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

dude, went there but din really saw any ah guas...think i saw more ang moh ba guas(bacon) more than the ah guas in Phuket...haha

03 April, 2006 14:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home