perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Before I Forget
Finally
A Wallet Without Money...
10 more days...
Broken
Let's Just Be Friends...
Waste Of My Time
Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain
Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3
Mistakes

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

27 March, 2006

Good Day, Bad Day


It was a tiring day. Woke up 5am in the morning and reach my workplace at 6+.

Once I got there the errors and faults all keep coming like a good DJ playing all your favourite songs, none stop hits. It's kind of tough when you are all alone in times of need and no one is there to help you, some wanted to help but can't do anything to help, thinking looking at me helps me but it don't helps me at all, in fact they look more helpless then helpful (?????????).

Well, almost lost my temper but I manage to keep it down and not hurt anyone because of all the errors coming in. Guess its useless to give something u don't want to people that don't need it and don't feel good about it later (how come I 'm writing like that today!?!?!?!?!). Think I'm getting better at controlling my temper. But I'm still bad at controlling my money.

Whole day tired. Whole day hungry. Whole day sucks. But hope still lives on.

"hope"

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

2 Comments:

Blogger Perfectwound said...

hahaha...hey no monkey business around here....hee

28 March, 2006 23:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

f**k lah.....no f**king hope in this world lah. Dont tink about HOPE. it is not a SURE thing...so dont HOPE !

Dennis

30 March, 2006 16:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home