perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Good Day, Bad Day
Before I Forget
Finally
A Wallet Without Money...
10 more days...
Broken
Let's Just Be Friends...
Waste Of My Time
Movie Project #02: Brokeback Mountain
Movie Project #01: Final Destination 3

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

28 March, 2006

Cooked Buns

I was taking the bus back home from work, and sat at the last seat besides the window because it's quite crowded. The engine or motor (or whatever) behind the seats was so damn hot. The aircon was blowing in my face (ah...so cooling), but my butt was warmer than a prata that was just been served (argh...so hot~!).

So cool...so hot. So cool...so hot.

Boy, I think if I sat another 10 mins after I alighted I would had burn a hole in my jeans. And my right butt cheek was halfway numb throughout the journey walking home from the bus stop.

Think that seat should be ban at all times man. If they don't do that at least they should put a fire extinguisher next to it, you never know whose butt is on the line. We should protest at the interchange and post up banners that read "Save Our Buttocks", "No to Cooked Buns" and yell out "Hot butts equal itchy backside~!!!!!!" through the loud speakers. We have the rights to protect our bottoms you know~!!!( Sorry guys, too much American shows...)... or there is another alternative for me beside protesting and screaming my lungs out.

I can just jolly well change where I sit next time.

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro.. today marks the Day Earl dies...
From now on there is no more Earl.. something sad happen and i can't blog about it. I actually really feel my heart weeping. It feels so sore too.

sketch is now aka angela's bf..
I dun have my own identity anymore

29 March, 2006 03:16  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

but i hope to see Earl be back soon. I roughly guess also knows wat happens...u r still u dude..

29 March, 2006 12:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home