perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Fucked Up
Don't Look Back In Anger
Days Of My Life
My Old Man
Goodbye My Lover
Tripping
Cooked Buns
Good Day, Bad Day
Before I Forget
Finally

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

23 April, 2006

MYOB

Just came back from a gathering with some friends, ABC and I was taking the train back when he asked me this question.

ABC: "So how's you and your girlfriend coming along??"

I'm puzzled and ask ABC where in the hell did he got that information from.

ABC: "Oh just now before you reach, KB told me and the gang that you are seeing someone." After further asking from ABC, I found out that KB saw me with a girl laughing and joking at a mall few weeks back.

Here we go again, someone who knew somebody saw me with someone and assumed something.

No offense here ABC and KB, but don't you think you can ask me about this just now while we are still together?? Instead now I got some people assuming something and speculate on their own about what is going on with my life. Why?? Is your life too dull and boring you need to came up with conclusion about me, so that you guys can talk about it during your regular relax sessions at the coffeeshop without moi??

Saw me with a girl at a mall means that's my girlfriend huh?? Then what happens if you caught me with my pants down in the toilet?? That I just had an orgy in the cubicle with some guys?? I really don't understand it dude, that you all can acted like nothing happened during the gathering just now, but thinking out your own theories about me, without me. Since you guys are so good at it, why not quit your jobs and become PIs. At least for once you will enjoy your job.

I keep my personal life private for a reason. Because it's personal and I don't need any more rumours in my life. You want anything from me?? You can just jolly well asked me.

Oh ya in case you all are going to scratch your heads till it bleeds about whom that girl was. That's my cousin, dammit.

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

2 Comments:

Blogger Loo said...

Should i comment here? Will that lead to another rumour? Hahah... In the end I still did. People that says that are for sure, didn't have any opposite-sex-true friends. That's all I can say. And another, ????.

24 April, 2006 09:12  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

don't worry about it...you are not my type and too old for me. Whaha~!! no offense here Loo
:P

25 April, 2006 21:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home