perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Days Of My Life
My Old Man
Goodbye My Lover
Tripping
Cooked Buns
Good Day, Bad Day
Before I Forget
Finally
A Wallet Without Money...
10 more days...

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

17 April, 2006

Don't Look Back In Anger

Been thinking about my New Year resolutions for 2006 just now, and I'm really amaze at how much efforts and time I had spent for the past four months just to fulfill them...practically zero~!! ......Ok ok, there's a bit of effort here and there, and I'm not just saying this so that I will look good in front of you guys the next time I see you. (Ya rite~!! People who really know me can sense the bullshit in the sentence all the way from their places)

* Change my bad temper
It's been quite a while since I'd taken a knife and poke someone's heart with it (But that don't mean that you can try me, dammit). I always hate it when I lost my temper and feeling guilty later when I cool down. I'd try stuffs like deep breath, be on my own for a while, and counting from one to ten. Hell, at one point I even try counting sheeps. But the best way for me is to tell myself to let it go and think happy thoughts (like happy moments with my friends, funny movie scenes, beating up small kids...etc). And I'm glad that this resolution is almost 90% fulfilled. But the beast is still in me somewhere, and you people better don't try to unleash it.
*Quit smoking
I'm almost half way there to fulfill this, but I've been smoking more than usual for this year. But I still got more than half a year for me to quit (phew...thanks to the half empty and half full theory), so I still got all the time I need.
*Build up my body like Keanu Reeves in "The Matrix"
Been neglecting my workout at the gym due to hectic work schedules for the past two months, and my abs had since becoming more "concentrated" and they will form a "merger" soon if I don't do something about it fast...and I mean real FAST. But I have confidence in my abilities so meanwhile I'm still got 70% to fulfill for this resolution.
Everyone have things they wanted in their life. Hope you can reach your goals by your deadline, as long as they don't involve me being hurt. Enjoy.

"Venom"

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanna take this column express appreciation to the Hero, without the Hero helps,
will never explore to the Volcano located deep inside HoneyAuntie.
Rather not explore to it ,
This was a HURT exploration and was a life transaction.
Learn a lot from this exploration and it was useful in future.
Apart to this exploration means the GAME is OVER,
END

Apology for the Inconvenient Causes

19 April, 2006 20:39  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

??????????
erm... I can't confirm who this is, but think I can guess. I can't do anything, but don't do anything rush in the moment's folly dude. cheers~!!

20 April, 2006 00:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home