perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

My Old Man
Goodbye My Lover
Tripping
Cooked Buns
Good Day, Bad Day
Before I Forget
Finally
A Wallet Without Money...
10 more days...
Broken

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

12 April, 2006

Days Of My Life

Haven't been blogging decently since my trip to Phuket, guess I'll do it now in a new and simple style.

*Been walking around my neighbourhood last night, and noticed cats in the streets where ever I walked. Chances are they belong to the same families, with the horny male cats banging here and there. Think I need to get a dog soon.

*Was supposed to visit the gym today, but woke up at 12pm. The mind is willing, the flesh is weak, and I have a bad hair day.

*Watched "The Inside Man" in the afternoon. Good show but I still can't understand why they need to censored all the swear words to give the show a PG rating. If they want to target a bigger audiences like secondary school kids, it's fine with me. But think they can hear more vulgar words from the uncles in your neighbourhood coffee shop regarding everyone mothers or private parts, then in the movies.

*Just bought a new PS2 game "Black", but found out that I can't play due to some stupid problems. A PS2 that can't detect a PS2 game is as good as a toilet bowl that you can't do your business in...useless and taking up space.

*Just finish downloading one of my favourite Marilyn Manson music video "Sweet Dreams", and found out that I had already download it before...I'm getting forgetful.

*It has not been rainning today, which is good. More and more people are getting sick due to the weather these few weeks. Which means it's easier for sick people to get MCs, and harder for me to fake it.

*Recently my sister told me this after attending some health seminar, sleeping with the lights on will cause white hair. Where is the logic?? If I sleep with a brown paper bag covering the lights does that means I don't need to dye my hair brown ever again??

*Tomorrow will be another day. Enjoy yours.

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nick got a lot of PS2 games.Can ask him to lend u.

13 April, 2006 14:19  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

haha...you must be GARY~!!!!!! heehee...actually he lend me some already, but almost complete them all...haha thanx for the comment boss~!!

14 April, 2006 02:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update something leh.. anything...
like take some voyerism photos of yourself or whatever...

sketch

17 April, 2006 18:54  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

hmm...will try too when I have a figure like Brad pitt sketch.

17 April, 2006 20:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home