perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Don't Look Back In Anger
Days Of My Life
My Old Man
Goodbye My Lover
Tripping
Cooked Buns
Good Day, Bad Day
Before I Forget
Finally
A Wallet Without Money...

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

22 April, 2006

Fucked Up

I know life is not fucking fair,
it never was to me.
Feeling so fucked up now,
for all the things happening.
Why can't people just stop hurting each other,
even without visible swords.
Why can't we just embraces each other,
though we're having different thoughts.
What you say might be right for you,
but it may not be for me.
And sometimes words can be real deadly,
more poisonous than a bee.
To see the fucking world with sadness,
I was brought up to be.
I hope this will end real soon,
right now I'll wait and bleed.
I don't have a choice for coming here,
I can't choose not to breathe.
If I had a choice to turn back time,
I rather choose not to live.
Fuck it all...
-perfectwound

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

3 Comments:

Blogger Loo said...

Yes, it'll end soon.
Sunny days ahead pal!

22 April, 2006 13:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 u:
A distant in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them. Nevertheless I'm able to look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead."

yes, Loo's rte... sunny days ahead..:)

Lala

23 April, 2006 00:08  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

thanks gals,...I really hope that will happen someday. Cheers.

23 April, 2006 00:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home