perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

MYOB
Fucked Up
Don't Look Back In Anger
Days Of My Life
My Old Man
Goodbye My Lover
Tripping
Cooked Buns
Good Day, Bad Day
Before I Forget

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

25 April, 2006

Hi, My Name Is...

Perfect:
A) Being without defect or blemish. (Eg; A perfect specimen)
B) Completely corresponding to a description, standard, or type. (Eg: A perfect circle; a perfect gentleman)

Wound:
A) A physical injury to the body consisting of a laceration or breaking of the skin or mucous membrane. (Eg; A gunshot wound)
B) A mental or emotional hurt or blow.

Wounds are made to feel hurt, experience pain and the feeling of adrenaline rushing in the body. Therefore symptoms like shivering, cold sweat, sense of numbness, blur visions or more; may occur for life threatening and/or deep wounds.

In a practical, realistic situation or event, a wound will never be without defect. For wounds are not meant to be perfect. A perfect wound does not exist at all. Without defects, no impurities, undiluted... it's totally contrast to something that causes pain, hurt and discomfort feelings to any individual.

The name represents contrast feelings and mental state of myself in my daily life. Strong and vunerable, kind and evil, peace and destruction, hope and despair. Yes, I'm a complex character.

Ha! And you thought I just randomly choose my nick without thinking.

Thought of the day: Why use your right hand and reach behind your head to scratch the itch on your left cheek, when you can just use your bloody left hand to scratch the same itch???

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home