perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Hope II
Rasa Sentosa Food Court
Question Marks...
Please Have A Heart, Not Made Of Steel
A New Beginning
Hi, My Name Is...
MYOB
Fucked Up
Don't Look Back In Anger
Days Of My Life

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

05 May, 2006

Brighten Up

Recently a man I respect(and let me tell you,...that IS rare) said I wrote with too much sadness in my blog. And the fact that the back ground of my blog is sort of black, doesn't help much either. He also added that it makes it even more depressing. I smile back sincerely and replied something like, 'that's me...I'm like that."

Thanks for your gentle concern man, but I'm not going to change my blog template to apple green, with happy birds and bright beautiful flowers singing 'I Like To Teach The World To Sing' in the background, cause it really won't be me anymore (And people might think that a guy with a blog like that can't be a straight man too~!). To show my appreciation towards your kind reminder, I decide to post up something funny, just for you (Ya rite... as if that will brighten up my blog). Thanks again for your concern.




<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since u doesn't want to change ur style,just ignore others & be urself...
Cheers!

09 May, 2006 09:15  
Blogger Perfectwound said...

But if I really do what I want whenever I want, I might hurt a lot of people by now. :P
But I know they are all out of concern, for I'm not good with my brain and emotions sometimes. Haha~!! Anyway thanks for your 'concern' too, Grace~!!

10 May, 2006 00:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home