perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Gloomy Sunday
Brighten Up
Hope II
Rasa Sentosa Food Court
Question Marks...
Please Have A Heart, Not Made Of Steel
A New Beginning
Hi, My Name Is...
MYOB
Fucked Up

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

10 May, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

It's been a looooong week at work, and it's not even Friday yet. Been running here and there for the past few days, and I don't even have time to fart (pardon me...) And now I'm feeling so tired already even before the weekends starts. In fact, I'm so tired right now I don't feel any tiredness but full of energy instead ( huh??????). And when I'm tired, I really can't think straight... and I will keep blah blah blah about things without thinking. Right now is a very good example.

*Been thinking about a song by Kylie Minogue and Nick Cave called "Where The Wild Roses Grow" and I can't get it out of my head. Got to find the lyrics and post it up here next time.

*Had to apologize to you all...I mean someone...or anyone, that tried to leave comments on my blog recently... (no sounds except crickets in the background) For my itching fingers had done something to the comments settings, and I'm not trying to avoid anyone. (crickets again...) Oh well,... no one cares anyway.

*Was toying with the idea of having another blog with the same account. And the other one won't be so sad and dull, maybe it will be...just...a...little...bit more bright. Sometimes when I write jokes and post it up here, it even sounds depressing with the layout and music (and also to let you guys know that I'm not a pathetic suicidal guy with death on his mind :P)

*Was listening to Soulfly's "Jump Da Fuck Up" (No joke...that's the title of the song) on the way to work today and was enjoying the rush of andrenaline (No joke too...I can get excited when listening to favourites heavy music) when I thought about doing a flash animated music video for this song. But it might take months, maybe years for me to accomplish that, for I'm still an idiot when it comes to flash. The song has meaningful meanings, to me, by the way.


Thought of the day: If we hit a guy's head from the back while he was wearing glasses, will the glasses fly off like in the comics do??

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home