perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

One
Freak On A Leash
Blah Blah Blah
Gloomy Sunday
Brighten Up
Hope II
Rasa Sentosa Food Court
Question Marks...
Please Have A Heart, Not Made Of Steel
A New Beginning

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

14 May, 2006

Part Of Me...

From now on this blog will be dedicate only for my sorrow, grief, pain, bittersweet memories, angers, hatred and disturbing thoughts in my head. My happiness will ends here and start at a new place, for I intend to separate my joys with my sorrows. I will try to update this blog as much as I can (though updating here don't really sound like a joyful event).

I'm not made to be a bitter man. It's the world that make me to feel that way.

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home