perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Coming Undone
Left Anything Behind??
Sweet Dreams
Before I Forget (Part II)
The Last Stand
Part Of Me...
One
Freak On A Leash
Blah Blah Blah
Gloomy Sunday

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

22 June, 2006

It's The Fucking Truth

If you can't bear with it, don't take it anymore.

These are the phrase I always use.
Even a dog will fight back when cornered.
Since you had come to your own conclusion then so be it.
I'd been bearing with it all this while, like I once did with my old man.
But I thought time will heal all wounds,
at least I and my old man forgive each other now.

I thought you already let go, but I was way fucking wrong.
I used to put up with all your insults too, but not anymore.
You just let your fucking emotions and suspicious mind takes over all the time.
If you can do it, why can't I??
I started this shit, I will end this shit.
Make sure you don't fuck with ME ever again.
Only me alone.
And be sure you won't regret it if you do.
Oh yeah, how can a righteous person ever be in the wrong??
Silly me.

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

1 Comments:

Blogger Loo said...

Wow! Thanks for the enlightenment, didn't know i was such a bastard!

24 June, 2006 09:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home