perfectwound
About Perfect Wound


Name::Perfectwound
From::Singapore
I like blood and gore but I've sympathy for mankind, I appreciate violences and twisted minds but like peace, I enjoy destructions but crave for hope. Most of the time I don't even understand myself,sometimes i don't even know me... ...
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

To: You Know Who You Are...
It's Not My Fault
Sad But True...
Monkey In The Making
AAAARRRGHH~!!!!
Survive
It's The Fucking Truth
Coming Undone
Left Anything Behind??
Sweet Dreams

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007

More Sick Stuff Coming Here Soon

**

02 April, 2007

All Is Not Lost

I guess you not being here is not a lost to us all.

The funeral really strengthen our kinships, and it's the first time in so many years that I felt this way.

Bless your soul, Grandma, for you did a wonderful job bringing us up like this.

Thank you.

<<<<<< My Fucking Entry Ends Here >>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home